Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog #3

I view my organization of memories, as very detail oriented, and specific. I think that that shows that I truly care about my memories and that I value them as a tool for my future. I have found that going back and reading past entires helps me find more gratitude for my life. I think that other people organize their memories in scrapbooks, photobooks, photos on their computers, video diaries, and home videos. I also think that people now are able to look back to old emails, and facebook conversations to organize their memories.

1 comment:

  1. This notion of ordering memories is really interesting. I've found lately that I rely on facebook way too much for the ordering of my memories (my and other friend's photos). Someday Facebook will die, and then what? I think I need a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete